Sunday, September 28, 2008

Take Shape for Life... On the Road



Hi, I wanted to give you a glimpse of my progress to date. I am thankfully changing my body on a consistent basis down 43 pounds, 4 sizes which is great fun!
I have just returned from my trip to Ohio and Indiana and wanted to let you know how portable Take Shape for Life is. I packed up my weeks supply of food into individual days with 1/2 gallon zip lock bags, then all I had to do was have my individual days supply in my purse and I was ready. My shaker cup worked well for soups and oatmeal, with just a bit of water and a microwave I had a great meal on the go. With a little prep work the night before I had a favorite recipe "cream of broccoli soup/chips" to add to the mix. Include the bars and I was ready for the road.
I had great times with friends with meals out - breakfast, lunches, dinner. Just counted it as my lean and green and I had a complete day on program and feeling great.
So if you wondered how you could do this with your busy on the go life - it is easy! Give me a call or an email and I'll help you get started on your journey toward Optimal Health.

No comments: