Saturday, September 13, 2008

A New Health Coach is Born


I just attended a Super Saturday, and needless to say- I AM PUMPED! How exciting to hear the stories of lives that have literally been saved by the Take Shape for Life program. There were about 130 of us that gathered at the Shilo Inn at the Portland Airport, with over 5000 pounds lost, 3 bi-pap/c-pap machines discontinued, and multiple stories of medications that are no longer needed. Cholesterol, Blood Pressure and Blood Sugars all in normal range!
Wow. I can see that I am not just a fluke, having success, but this is the norm for those who follow the program. Now I have a chance to make the same difference in someone's life - I AM NOW A HEALTH COACH!
Getting America Healthy one person at a time.

2 comments:

Amanda Faith Moore said...

I'm wondering if I'm going to recognize you Tuesday... I'll be like, "I'm sorry, but you're not Tricia." And you'll have to make some wisecrack so I know it's you. I'm so excited to see you, and this thing you're doing sounds really interesting. Congrats on what you've done so far!

Sharon said...

I am so amazed - you have to share!!!